Tuesday 30 May 2017

Well I guess an annual blog is better than none!
I spend more time posting pics and comments on fb and instagram, so maybe you should look for us there for some current and up to date posts.

Things are changing a lot for us this year; We are only planning on opening for the month of August.
Prices have also changed slightly, along with a few little luxuries that hopefully wont be missed too much.

One new thing that I am pleased to announce is that if you yourself are interested in opening up a glamping style business then I would be delighted in assisting you and using our successful knowledge in doing so.
Email me directly or call me
oakwoodescape@hotmail.com or 1905 341 2004

We hope that you will be joining us again this year for some luxury camping at Oakwood Escape.
Thanks for reading
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment