Friday 9 May 2014

Time for an update!

Wow it's been nearly 2 years since I wrote on here! You can tell we've been busy! 
I just had a quick read through my first few posts and laughed at myself! 
My first post about our family and how Oakwood Escape was my "baby girl" was the most amusing! 
A lot has happened in the almost 2 years since I blogged. We actually had a real baby girl! Yes our family grew! We are so happy, now our princess has just turned 1 and everyone who stayed with us last year got to meet her! 

We had a great season last year and our reviews were amazing! Have a look in trip advisor for them. 
Already we have repeat bookings from some if our guests and can't wait to welcome them back. 

Wes is busy at the moment updating our bathrooms to more luxurious toilets.

We have another 25 chicks added to our family also, so lots of fresh eggs coming soon! 
Well enough for now.!
Email me if you would like to know more about our family business 
sheri@oakwoodescape.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment