Thursday 26 July 2012

Glamping .......our hard work ;)

Almost 3 months to the day since I last wrote on our blog, as you may of guessed we have been busy!
I thought that it was about time I updated you all, I have so many pictures , so I guess this blog will be more to see than read!
Since my last blog our website has been complete have a look ....www.oakwoodescape.ca

We had a first full week booking last week, our guests love staying with us and have promised to be back in the fall for another stay :)

The tents are looking great, if I do say so myself! 


 
Wes, Brian and our good friend Clayton have been working so hard to make this a beautiful place for our guests to come and stay.

Our furntiture is way above and beyond what I could have ever expected. Its Beautiful and I am so proud of the guys getting it all done and made themselves.






Wes got creative and made his own coat stands.













We have a new bathroom in place now too ; its a compostable bathroom, which is much better than I had pictured when we had first discussed using these. Wes likes to call it `the palace!`






It originally came with a tiny plastic step on the front, which none of us liked. So of course Brian got to work and created a nice sturdy step which is much more used friendly!
It's the most luxurious out house I have ever seen/used!












 This is one of the hutches, as we like to call it. They are all different designs. As you can see we have filled it with all the necessary items you would need on your stay with us at Oakwood Escape.




We have 5 tents up now all with tarps, decks, trim and furniture

This was tent 5 going up on a very hot day





































Its taken me long enough to get these images up, I hope I will be back soon for more updates....thanks for reading ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! when can we stay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful place to spend some quality time........PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete